Ruth A. Sattig Betz, CPA, MST maintains strong ties and is actively involved with a number of professional, business, community and civic organizations. These affiliations keep her current with accounting trends, in close contact with business and professional colleagues and provide for the betterment of the region in which she lives and works.
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- Federal Taxation Committee of Nassau Chapter
- New York State, Multistate Municipal and Local Taxation Committee - NYC
- Relations with Internal Revenue Service - NYC
- Previous executive board member of Nassau Chapter
- Past chairperson of State and Local Taxation Committee of Nassau Chapter
- Past chairperson of Relations with Taxing Authorities of Nassau Chapter
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member of Tax Division
- National Conference of CPA Practitioners
- LIU Post Tax Institute
- Internal Revenue Service Long Island Tax Practitioner Liaison Committee
- New York State Tax Liaison Committee
- Women Economic Developers of Long Island (WEDLI) - Past treasurer
- Long Island Center for Business and Professional Women - Past treasurer and executive board member
- Long Island Women's Agenda (LIWA)
- Rotary International - Past treasurer and past assistant governor of District 7250. Past president, board member and chairperson of vocational services of Farmingdale Rotary Club. Past treasurer of Farmingdale Rotary Club; provides pro bono tax services for the Club and its 501c(3) foundation.
- Farmingdale Adult Day Care - Current board member
© Ruth A. Sattig Betz, CPA All rights reserved.